Media and me

 Media and Me  Thursday 23rd September


My favorites:

Music/my favorite band is chase Atlantic and i don't really have a favorite singer i have a thew.  


  TV shows/my favorite tv show is the vampire Diaries because i like vampires and fantasy genre  

Films/my favorite films are ones that are not this era like ones in the 80s and world war 2   

Game/i like to play Fortnite and minecraft and story games.

Social Media/ i use instagram tik tok youtube and snapchat


Why did i choose Media/ I chose Media because i want to learn how to edit and how to use media for youtube.

is it what you thought it would be/ not yet because we have only done the starter sruff of how to learn how to do stuff. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Theoretical Framework

Skills development: photoshop intro

Media Language Analysis